Posted on 10th March 2019 by Lorna Roberts
Our Sleepy Tea is a unique blend of Camomile, Rose petals, Kentish Lavender flowers and Hops – a soothing herbal cuppa to be enjoyed as you wind down after a busy day.
Share your relaxing moments with us #KentishLavender
Please note: Your Sleepy Tea will be automatically included with every order made in our online shop until 22nd March 2019 – it won’t show up in your basket, but rest assured, it will be in your delivery!
MORE ABOUT OUR SLEEP COLLECTION
The soporific qualities of Kentish hops, from our century old hop gardens, and relaxing drops of our iconic Kentish Lavender have been carefully combined in our relaxing range;
This is a subtle and totally calming scent using 4 essential oils. It is very concentrated so you only need a few drops or sprays on a handkerchief next to your pillow at night. In particular, feedback from Sleepy Scent and Sleepy Pillow Spray users seems to suggest that it increases the speed of going to sleep and encourages deeper, longer periods of sleep in people suffering from sleep disorders. It’s great for long-haul flights too!
A great favorite amongst our staff and customers. The Sleepy Tea is a delicate, calming herbal mix of chamomile, lavender, rose petals and hops, and is perfect for a nice calming cuppa before bedtime.
Sleep Pillow or Sleepy Pillow Mix
Our Lavender Sleep Pillow and Mix is a balanced combination of hops and sweet-scented Lavandula angustifolia, there is enough here to make a thin pad that can be placed on top of your usual pillow and held in place by your pillowcase. It can be supplemented with Sleepy Scent to balance the fragrance.
At the same time as using our lovely Sleepy products, we also recommend;
• Going to bed and wake up at the same time every day. Maintain a routine and rhythm.
• Understanding your sleep requirements. Most people need about six / eight hours sleep for normal memory and brain function.
• Spending some time in natural light during the day. This helps promote melatonin production in your body.
• Creating a comfortable sleeping environment. Make your bedroom cool, quiet and dark.
• Limiting screen time. Avoid watching television, studying, eating or working in bed.
• Feel relaxed and warm before going bed. Reading a book or taking a warm bath with Lavender Bath Oil will help you unwind and de-stress before bedtime. Or having a cup of Sleepy Tea of course!
And the connection with weight? If you have a good night’s sleep you’ll have more energy the next day so you’ll naturally be more active and less tempted to graze on unhealthy snacks.