KENTISH LAVENDER OIL
A high-grade, sweet, gentle Lavender essential oil with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and mild anesthetic properties. This oil is made from our Lavandula Angustifolia, grown and distilled on Castle Farm. Widely used in aromatherapy, perfumery and medicine. The pure oil is safe for use directly on the skin.
A powerful, yet soft and honeyed fragrance.
- Add (in a carrier oil) to relaxing baths, especially at bedtime.
- Rub on the temples to soothe headaches.
- Use for aromatherapy massages, especially in combination with other essential oils.
- Can be used directly on the skin – a traditional remedy for burns, sunburn and stings.
- Use in room diffusers
- Improve mood and relax muscles
- See the Uses of Lavender page for more information.
Not for use in cooking – see Lavender Essences which are specifically designed for culinary use.
£4.50 standard UK delivery charge. Delivery is free for orders over £30 (exclusions apply).