CASTLE FARM LAVENDER OIL
A high-grade, sweet, gentle Lavender essential oil with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and mild anesthetic properties. This oil is made from our Lavandula Angustifolia, grown and distilled on Castle Farm. Widely used in aromatherapy, perfumery and medicine.
A powerful, yet soft and honeyed fragrance.
- Add (in a carrier oil) to relaxing baths, especially at bedtime.
- Rub on the temples to soothe headaches.
- Use for aromatherapy massages, especially in combination with other essential oils.
- Can be used directly on the skin – a traditional remedy for burns, sunburn and stings.
- Use in room diffusers
- Improve mood and relax muscles
- See the Uses of Lavender page for more information.
Not for use in cooking – see Lavender Essences which are specifically designed for culinary use.
Lavandula Angustifolia. Allergens: Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin
£4.50 standard UK delivery charge. Delivery is free for orders over £30 (exclusions apply).