KENTISH LAVANDIN OIL
Kentish Lavandin Oil Lavandula x intermedia extracted from our ‘Grosso’ plant variety which is grown and distilled on Castle Farm.
A strong, cleansing and refreshing scent with elements of camphor.
- Good for room fragrancing in pot pourri, oil burners or candles.
- Moth deterrent (add to washing powder in a machine or sprinkle in drawers to fragrance clothes and linens).
- An insect repellent (safe for use directly on the skin).
- Sprinkle inside sports shoes to keep them sweet!
- Inhale a few drops on a handkerchief to help clear a stuffy nose or a drowsy head.
See the Uses of Lavender & Lavandin page for more information.
Not for use in cooking – see Lavender Essences for our culinary Lavender.
£4.50 standard UK delivery charge
10ml, 10ml rollertop, 30ml, 100ml